West Los Angeles Christian Center is not only concerned for your spiritual growth but also for your physical, mental, and emotional growth and health. Due to Los Angeles County Department of Public Health “Stay Safer at Home” Order and CDC Guidelines, we have temporarily closed the doors of our church for all in-person services and gatherings. We are still meeting, however, every Sunday on Facebook Live Stream at 11:00am, and keeping in contact through phone calls, texts, emails, and other means. If you need Peace with God during this time of crisis, start here.
Here are a links for those who need updates and assistance regarding COVID-19:
- Los Angeles City Information https://corona-virus.la/
- Economic Assistance, Jobs, and Other Resources https://lajobsportal.org/
- Volunteer Opportunities https://volunteer.lamayor.org/
- Los Angeles Area Resources https://aagla.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Resources-English-1.pdf
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response https://covid19.ca.gov/
- California One-Stop Resource for those who are impacted by job loss https://onwardca.org/
- Free Testing for Eligible Los Angeles Residents https://lacovidprod.service-now.com/rrs
- COVID-19 Consumer Alerts
Mental Health Services for coping with the anxiety and fear surrounding the virus: https://dmh.lacounty.gov/covid-19-information/
- Free COVID-19 Support For Seniors
- Critical Delivery Services for Older and Dependent Adults
- COVID-19 Resources Guide
- Care Portal and COVID-19-direct ways you can help families impacted by COVID-19
Return to this page often. More resources are added as made available.